Monday, July 13, 2009

Just a Quick Update.



Yep.. still renovating. The studio is ready to be used, and in fact, I have shot twice in it.. which actually helped; so I can fix and change things before the renovation are finished. As soon as I figure out how to use the video camera part of my new cell phone, I will walk through the studio and post a v-tour.


And, to my surprise, and delight, some people actually do read my blog here.. because after my last posting, inviting everyone to pop by.. people have :)


Here is a photo from my very first photo shoot, in my new studio.. and the second as well.. Thanks to Jennifer (who had some of my photos published in Guitar World . com), and Alison, for letting me play. I was particularly considered with lights, and how dark the studio would be for shooting art photos..
So.. once again.. if you thought I was kidding the first time, please come visit me at the new studio.. (you may have to paint a wall..lol)
Short post today..
Thanks
Mark Allan

No comments: