Friday, June 12, 2009

First, Second, and third times are a charm, with these two


So, remember, a few blogs ago (I know that blogs are a coming fast and furrious now), I had taken some cool photos of Brianne, and Nathan.. it was kind of a going away thing, cuz Brianne is leaving for the west in a couple weeks. Well, with only a short few, couple days til Brianne leaves, I was able to get both her and Nathan out for another photo shoot.

There are a couple things that I want to shoot, or more feel a deep need to shoot before I am done taking photos (no worries, not likely for a really long time)... one of the things, a setting of a man and woman "held close in passion" in a rain, like the rain matters not.. it's only the love that matters. I GOT TO SHOOT THAT TODAY!!! Brianne really worked hard in a cool rain, and thin shirt, and pulled off some great photos.. and along came the spider (Nathan).. and then we made for pretty amazing photos.
Once again, I had a great time shooting the two of them.. I think the photos look amazing... and I can't wait until Christmas to see what "you'll be giving" Nathan for that holiday.
For more photos from their shoot, have a look at my face book account...
Thanks Mark

No comments: