Sunday, September 19, 2010

www.markallan.ca NOT .com

How odd. The fact is, ANYONE who knows me, knows that I am more likely to be seen talking, than sitting quietly. I haven't written in my blog since nearly a year ago.
So much has happened, and gone on, and I have take time off from being a photographer; then back at it....lol, with of course 2 months of work to catch up on. There are things that I would have done differently, and things I just wouldn't have done, over the near-whole-year. It would be hard to fill in the entire time, and even if you like my blog, and have been waiting with baited breath for me to continue witting... even you would entirely need a few weeks to read a blog post that is that long. So.. I will give you a few details, mainly if connected to a photos that I am posting, and as I move forward with the blog, and mention something that has happened, I will fill you in... ready to see a whole bunch, a ton, a mountain of new photos?
Cool! I'll be back to post photos right after we take this commercial break.... brought to you by:
www.markallan.ca
It's new.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mark Allan is a f**king THEIF. He took photos of my wife for Halloween....took the money and ran!! Emailed, facebook, called...no response. I'm going to keeping posting messages like this until I get all those photos back!! I'm coming for you Mark!!