Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Brand New Year - I Hope It's Everything You Want It To Be!


Hi everyone, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 2008 was a fantastic year for me, and I got to share parts of it with so many new friends, models, and other people in the entertainment industry. I am, and feel truly blessed. It was an amazingly busy, and "fast" year, and 2009 is already promising to be bigger, and better than 2008. I really believe that there are big, huge, things waiting for me, and all my friends this year, and I am so excited, to be, in some form or other, a part of things to come.
I wish that I could list everything, and everyone that I have had the pleasure of meeting, and working with in 2008, but there are just way too many great people, and events that I would have to start an entirely new blog to cover everything. As it is, and I am sure, if you are following my blog, it's been a month since I last updated the blog, and I had set out to at least update once a week. Like you, I do get busy, and some times when the "ball" is rolling, I can't find the time to sit and give a posting filled with the details of every event, photo shoot, and meetings of new and wonderfully talented people.
So.. this year, I will try to at least post photos from every photo shoot, even if the details are as simple as "great shoot", "have a blast".... "look forward to doing it all again".
And now, bare with me, as I will post once more today, in a kind of review of the last month..

No comments: